On September 2, 2015 the Loudoun County Board voted to approve the Waterside project after being under review since March of 2012.
Waterside Key Features:
- 334 Acre Site
- 3,789,000 SF of Office
- 3,309,000 SF of Residential
- 1,154,000 SF of Commercial
- 430,000 SF of Office Flex
- 300,000 SF of Public/Civic Space
- Home to the first urban elementary school in Virginia
Persistent efforts and strong support from the entire project team and the broader community drove the project to approval.
Waterside will promote a rich and varied urban environment that establishes streets and plazas creating a highly walkable community where residents can live, work, play, celebrate and reflect.