WHY JOIN US?
We are a top-tier group of genuinely nice, motivated people. With bold ideas, we are dedicated to bringing transformational change to the architectural environment. Our culture allows people to do their best work by fostering cross-collaboration and continuous ideation. Success is created and celebrated by our teams and stakeholders in an environment where no one faces a challenge alone.
Lessard Design is looking for a Billing Specialist who will be responsible for the billing operations and related reporting to join a two-person growing accounting department. The individual is responsible for ensuring that client invoices are issued completely, accurately, and timely in accordance with the company billing calendar. This person will also help the controller administer Deltek Vision.
- Manages the billing process
- Responsible for multiple studio’s billings
- Enter and Process all approved Monthly Write-offs.
- Reviews and processes consultant invoices
- Works with Principals, Associate Principals, Project Managers, clients and accounting staff on billings / collections, related project financial information and processing and recordation issues
- Special program/billing planning and implementation (i.e., MODON)
- Reviewing, processing, and updating unbilled schedules
- Billing and project accounting / project financial reports as needed
- Intercompany billing entries
- Assist with other cash receipt and other journal entries as required.
EDUCATION AND PRIOR EXPERIENCES
- 3 years’ experience in the accounting field required; 2 years’ experience must be in professional services, AE&C a plus.
- Ability to manage time, deadline oriented, and takes initiative (self-starter).
- Strong organizational skills and disciplined accuracy are required.
- Proven ability to exercise discretion and sound judgment.
- Proficiency in automated account systems, MS Office and advanced Excel skills required.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Health Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Dependent Care FSA
- Paid Time Off
- Commuter Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Bi-annual Bonus Program
- Professional Development Program
- Design Competitions
- Mentorship Program
- Professional Licensure Assistance (Lessard ARE Study Group which includes NCARB – approved Black Spectacles Access, Lunch & Learns)
- Social Events & Team Building (Happy Hours, Holiday Party, Potlucks)