We are looking for candidates who are self-motivators with ability to succeed in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, strong analytical and problem solving abilities, and the ability to motivate others – all while maintaining strong working relationships with internal staff and willingness to learn.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the optimal technical and financial performance of their assigned project. Ensure quality of design process: plan, coordinate, and manager Contract Documents and assist in Construction Administration as necessary. Develop and implement Project Schedule and budget, promote effective client communications and negotiate addendums, change orders, and assist in marketing.
- Clear articulation of the work scope
- Schedule of “deliverables” including description, due dates, standards of acceptance (i.e., number of revisions) and any additional information/documentation required in reports
- Project start and completion time line
- LDI compensation clause stating terms (hourly rates, fixed price, etc.), amount of compensation and collection date, as well as, the client contract authorized to make commitments, changes, sign-off, etc.
- Billing information including invoice mailing location, required documentation and any special instructions
- Coordinate commitments of staff needed with overall studio schedule coordinator.
- Function as main communications conduit for clients regarding project requirements and communicate the information to all team members throughout the project’s duration.
- Schedule project team meetings and communicate all technical and other project information to team members, across all disciplines. Perform project and quality control reviews to assure that the project exceeds client expectations.
- Provide thorough and accurate project filing and documentation (including both hard copy and electronic media).
- Assist C.A. Group in reviewing and approving shop drawings, answer field questions and dispose all RFI’s, FC’s and CO’s.
- Working on contracts with the Principal/CFO
- Mentor team staff, provide technical assistance and serve as resource to the staff-at-large in specific areas of expertise. Train team members as applicable.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Education: Bachelor of Architecture, or equivalent
- Experience: Recommend 9 years minimum architecture experience with at least two years of Project Management exp.
- Preferred experience: Single Family / Townhomes, Multi-Family
- License: Recommended
- Software Proficiency: AutoCad 2014 (desirable), REVIT a plus, Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Photoshop and InDesign
- Building Type: Single Family / Townhomes & Multi-Family