We are seeking a Mid/Senior-Level Designer. You will:
- Generate new concepts and create fresh ideas on a variety of project types to meet client requirements
- Prepare concept design, schematic design and design development
- Work collaboratively with the Design Leadership in establishing format, drawing assignments, deliverable and schedules
- Function as a conduit between conceptual design process and architectural implementation
- Reap the rewards of excellent work! And increase your knowledge of developer based architecture.
To be a Lessard team member, you should have:
- A Professional degree in architecture, design or related discipline
- 5- 10 years of design experience
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit, 3-D Modeling, 3-D Studio Max, Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) SketchUp. freehand rendering is a plus.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated personality to take on projects and assignments without the need for the micromanagement of a supervisor
Lessard Design is an international architecture and planning firm committed to creating environments that inspire connection, collaboration, community and commerce. Located in Tysons Corner, with an office in India as well. Our understanding of global cultures is translated through design that is sensitive to cultural geographies, communities, traditions and values. Our firm leaders have experience working in nearly 20 countries with projects in the Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Our diverse international team provides the expertise to manage clients through all design phases – from feasibility, strategy and through construction.
We offer an expanding and challenging portfolio of projects, competitive salary, bonuses paid twice a year, free parking and a dynamic work environment including: Extensive professional development program and collaborative environment with happy hours, staff lunches, costume contests, summer and winter company sponsored events and much more.